How to set up a Namecheap Domain Name on BlueHost hosting. Blue Host Offer: https://www.BlueRucksack.com/BlueHostDeal
This simple process will point your Namecheap domain name to Blue Host Hosting by changing the domain name servers (DNS) of the domain name. Once this is complete, you can then assign the domain to Bluehost hosting and use it to build a WordPress website.
This process is pretty simple and BlueHost makes it super easy to find the information and verify your new domain.
If you need digital marketing services such as web design, SEO or content creation visit: https://www.bluerucksack.com
To get started you will need a domain name on Namecheap & a hosting account with Bluehost.
1. Log into Namecheap account and go to your dashboard.
2. Find the domain name that you would like to point to Bluehost
3. Click on manage and find the nameservers section
4. Log into Bluehost and go to your Cpanel
5. Click on domain names and find nameservers
6. Copy nameservers 1 & 2 from Bluehost
7. Paste nameservers in your Namecheap DNS and save
8. Go back to Bluehost Cpanel and click on assign domain
9. Verify your domain and create a password
Other Great Offers:
Siteground Hosting Offer:
Elegant Themes #1 Divi Theme:
Namecheap Hosting & Domains: